Christmas was very special to us this year for several reasons 1. Logan's 1st Christmas 2. the first christmas since we have been in CA that Bobby has not had to work part of the day either Christmas or Christmas eve, 3. The 1st Christmas since we have been in CA that we have spent it with Nana & Pop Pop (or any other relatives). Chase got very into Christmas unwrapping investigating playing non stop, very different than when Hunter was that age and overwelmed by Christmas. On Christas eve we allowed an excited Hunter to open one present. He went for a large box of playmobils that I had packaged in a box that had once held wipes. As he unwrapped the box and saw it was wipes he ooked up at us and said "umm, I'm really not too excited about this" as I cracked up laughing, Bobby reasured Hunter that there really was something better inside.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Christmas!
Christmas was very special to us this year for several reasons 1. Logan's 1st Christmas 2. the first christmas since we have been in CA that Bobby has not had to work part of the day either Christmas or Christmas eve, 3. The 1st Christmas since we have been in CA that we have spent it with Nana & Pop Pop (or any other relatives). Chase got very into Christmas unwrapping investigating playing non stop, very different than when Hunter was that age and overwelmed by Christmas. On Christas eve we allowed an excited Hunter to open one present. He went for a large box of playmobils that I had packaged in a box that had once held wipes. As he unwrapped the box and saw it was wipes he ooked up at us and said "umm, I'm really not too excited about this" as I cracked up laughing, Bobby reasured Hunter that there really was something better inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Faye,
Great Post! Hunter is so cute. "I'm not very excited about this." Funny! I don't know how you find the time but I really do appreciate being able to see pictures of the boys.
I love you guys!
Deb
Post a Comment