Hunter is a sweet, sensative kid. He is very social, has a great imagination, loves dinosaurs, trains, legos, pretending to be animals, and star wars. He loves to read and write and often creates books, soe recent titles are The parasurolophus her great adventure, star wars, and shark boy and lava girl. This year he has taken swim lessons, gymnastics and soccer. This week he participated in his school's science fair, and when he grows up he wants to be a paleantologist. In fact when I told his he was growing up to fast and to stop he said "But my I have to grow up and move out so I can become a palentologist" his father told him he was making his mother sad, so he told me "don't worry mom, I'll still come visit you" !
Saturday, March 28, 2009
hunter!
Hunter is a sweet, sensative kid. He is very social, has a great imagination, loves dinosaurs, trains, legos, pretending to be animals, and star wars. He loves to read and write and often creates books, soe recent titles are The parasurolophus her great adventure, star wars, and shark boy and lava girl. This year he has taken swim lessons, gymnastics and soccer. This week he participated in his school's science fair, and when he grows up he wants to be a paleantologist. In fact when I told his he was growing up to fast and to stop he said "But my I have to grow up and move out so I can become a palentologist" his father told him he was making his mother sad, so he told me "don't worry mom, I'll still come visit you" !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment